Hi! Here's the fourth part, still keeping it up!
Travel log bullet points:
* Yet again started with a walk through those amazing Chinatown markets.
* Took a boat across the Chao Praya for some tourism at the amazingly beautiful temple Wat Arun.
* Saw construction workers on superthin bamboo scaffolding. Were worried for them...
* Took another boat to Thonburi Railroad Station. Followed the canal west and found some great big hangar-like wholesale markets, but sadly business was closed for the day.
* Found great light and interesting environment at the Siriraj hospital.
* Walked for miles along Arun Amarin Rd. Took a taxi back to Chinatown.
* Two hours of sunset and after dark photography and I was done for the day.
* Managed eight hours in total by changing strategy a bit: frequent breaks.