Hi! Here's day 5!
Travel log bullet points:
* If yesterday was energetic, today was sluggish. Might have been the weather. It was even hotter, maybe 34C? And a feeling of thunder waiting to break out. .
* Took a walk to the subway station and went to the shopping malls at Siam for some modern architecture. Normally I like finding lines in those kind of places, but today I was not inspired. Maybe the sluggishness, not the place....
* Took the skytrain north to the Victory Monument area and walked about for a bit. Saw a guy with a grey shirt with some yellow lines coming down some concrete stairs with, guess it, a yellow line in the middle. Got the shot and felt a little bit less sluggish.
* More skytrain and subway back to Chinatown, it was a six hour trip..
* Dinner and night shooting with the 85mm (well I did bring it all the way to Thailand) for two hours before going back to the hotel to write this blog! .