From our Niklas Lindskog some daily shots of his experience at Bangkok
Hi! Here's the third part.
Travel log bullet points:
* Quiet day, slept longer than usual.
* Went to the hotel gym for a good two hours.
* Saw some tropical rains through the gym window ob the 14th floor.
* Didn't go out to shoot until late afternoon. Beautiful soft light at first. Too soft it seemed like when I checked the first few photos... But 100% humidity at 32C from a 24C AC'd hotel room meant steam on the front lens.
* Four hours of night photography and I was done for the day.