Hi! Finally it's my last day it's day 19 in Bangkok:
Travel log bullet points:
* Slept as late as I could, since I knew this day would be very very long.
* Got the delicious noodle soup with crispy pork across the street for breakfast. Again. It was the fourth time!
* Showered, packed my bags and took it easy until noon, when I checked out.
* Walked through the markets to the ferry pier. Took the orange flag boat to Central Pier and walked again in the Bang Rak and Silom areas.
* Took the subway to Hua Lamphong station and shot there a little bit before walking back to Chinatown. In total an eight hour photo walk, including stops.
* Deep fried dumplings and Beijing duck pancakes for dinner.
* Sat in the lobby backing up and editing the photos from the day for this blog.
* After this I''m going to the airport, the flight is as late as 01:25 a.m.
* By the time this is published, I might already be home!?
Maybe I'll see you on my next trip??