Hi! So, this is what happened on day 12 of my Bangkok trip:
Travel log bullet points:
* Got up at 6:30 and took a cab to the Khlong Toey wholesale foods market. It closes around 10 am, so I wanted to catch it! All of the photos today are from the market.
* Had a late breakfast of duck and rice at the market at around 10.
* Went back to the hotel and worked out at the gym for two hours.
* Rested for a while before going out again. Took a boat to "backpacker heaven" Khao San Road. Turned out it was not for me, I wasn't inspired to take a single picture.
* Taxi back to the hotel for an early night.