Hi! Here's a words and snaps from day 10 of my Bangkok trip, Day 10 of 19, I'm more than half way there!
Travel log bullet points:
* Got out the door at a reasonable hour and did an eight hour photo walk.
* Started in Chinatown southeast of my hotel, where I found a lot of metal and auto parts workshops.
* Saw a crocodile in a Khlong! (that's a canal for all you non-Thai speakers!)
* Walked further south to the Bang Rak area. Had lunch there as recommended by my dear friend at deviant art Inayat Shah.
* Continued on nearby Silom, following that road eastwards all the way to its end.
* Got the metro back to Hua Lamphong station and did another little session there.
* Finally got some golden hour photos walking to my hotel from the station.
* In the evening dinner and a foot massage, I needed it! .