Hi! Here's a quick report from day 8 of my Bangkok trip, October 28th 2018!
Travel log bullet points:
* Slow start to the day, got out of the hotel at noon. Decide to be a tourist and see Wat Pho.
* Went through the Chinatown markets to the ferry pier at Rajchawongse and got the ferry to Tha Chang. Had lunch at Tha Chang pier.
* Saw Wat Pho, an absolutely amazing temple area! That reclining buddha is BIG!
* Got the ferry back and shot an hour more or so in and about Chinatown.
* Had a quick street food dinner. Deep fried squid first and the a pork wonton soup to follow.